To ensure continued benefits from your therapy, it is important to follow the advice given below for 24 hours, this will help to prolong those therapeutic affects.
• Give yourself 10 minutes to sit down following your therapy before driving home.
• Drink plenty of water / herbal teas to help flush out toxins. This will reduce muscle soreness and fatigue.
• Try to rest and relax to allow the body to heal itself sufficiently.
• Avoid showering / bathing for 24 hours to allow the absorption of any essential oils used.
• Avoid the sun / sunbeds as some essential oils may leave the skin more sensitive to UV rays.
• Avoid caffeine, alcohol and smoking as they cause dehydration, wrinkles and will reintroduce toxins back in to the body.
• Eat small meals including fruit and vegetables, as large meals will divert energy away from the healing process.
• If possible try some relaxation exercises and deep breathing.